Sunday, November 23, 2008
oops, forgot to take photos!
I have a goal to post every week, but this week we haven't taken any photos! One of the reasons is: Charlie is such a good napper, that we only have little windows when he isn't sleeping, eating or rolling over (and do you REALLY need to see the photos of him finally rolling the other direction??) So, I will try harder and post some more photos soon! We went to the pediatrician on Thursday and Charlie weighed 13 lbs 3 oz. So he is gaining well and getting a little bit chubby. His physical therapy is on hold for a few weeks because he is caught up to his gestational age physically. That can change at any time, but it is very good for now. Charlie seems to be eating even more now and his projectile vomiting is a little less :) His GI doctors gave us a second med to try and control the throwing up...but he is gaining well and we don't want him on too many meds so, along with his pediatrician, we decided to forgo it for now. Our friend Jessica came to visit Charlie and got to experience the puking when she held him, oops! Lots of hand washing and spare clothes are necessary when visiting Charlie! Well, I will stop rambling for now, what you guys really want is photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It's so awesome to hear that he is doing so well developmentally! Colin seems to projectile vomit all the time too! He blessed our friends new couch today twice! haha We continue to pray for you guys and are so excited to see how well he is doing! -Carley and Bryan
Dear Shannon,
What a beautiful little baby. Charlie has such a beautiful little smile and it is so wonderful to hear how well he is doing. God Bless you all, and have a very special Thanksgiving with your little Miracle.
Kathryn Placek (Jen Holms Mom)
Wow, sounds like you all are doing great. I would love to catch up with you sometime. E-mail me
Leanne
Charlie just keeps getting cuter all the time! We are so glad he's doing well and staying healthy :) Give him kisses for me. I am so looking forward to when we can have play dates!
We would be happy with a photo of him rolling the other way if it means seeing that darling face!
I hope Charlie had a good first Thanksgiving. I'm sure he fought Chuckie for the drimstick! Of all the things I have to be thankful for this year Charlie is at the top of the list. Your family's story has inspired me and our family. We wish you a HEALTHY winter. May God's love continue to surround you and give you peace.
Jane Rice Bennett and family.
How early was Charlie?
How old is Charlie?
Post a Comment