Charlie has made it through another week without illness, we are so grateful! This week Charlie worked on his rolling and his tummy time and is starting to sit for a few seconds before falling :) He can hold up his head and trunk in the boppy and he is getting very squirmy and active. He is starting to outgrow his co-sleeper! Charlie loves the funny furry things walking around, even though he hates the barking. The developmental specialist thinks Charlie should be used to the barking by now...but we have had the dogs for over five years and we aren't used to it yet...they are so loud! Charlie is also starting to enjoy books and likes to turn the pages. Wish us another illness-free week and I will post an update!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He is just too cute!!! I am so glad to see all the progress he has made! It's so wonderful! We will be praying for an illness free week for you guys. :-) I think Colin already weighs more than him! haha He is a little over 16 1/2 pounds now! -Bryan and Carley
What an adorable little man. I can't believe how much he has grown and how much he can do already. We continue to pray for him. Love, Elke & Nick
Look at him! This is what makes my job worth it - seeing these little guys thrive and grow into little people. Who would have thunk it. You are so lucky that he sits for reading. I hope cold & flu passes your family by. We have not been so lucky.
Okay, now we HAVE to come over. He looks like a little man now! I love the one in his boppy, especially. He looks like he's just a little dude hangin' out.
Charlie is amazing!
xo~ Hoags
Post a Comment