Sunday, November 9, 2008
Charlie is rolling onto his tummy!
Charlie is rolling onto his tummy now! We put him on his back on his mat and found him on his tummy a couple of times and now we have seen it (and captured it) in action! We are so proud of Charlie, he is currently on track developmentally and it is so exciting! Wow, that is a lot of exclamation points...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Okay, seriously. I must see this adorable little cherub soon. I'm going to IKEA tomorrow. If I leave you (Shannon) watching Nikolay in the car, can I run in and sneak a peek?!
Also, if anyone had shown me this photo in March and told me this was possible, I would have thought that it was a pipe dream. God is so good, to have not just allowed Charlie to survive, but to thrive. He looks fantastic, and we can't wait for the bubble boy phase to end so that our little boys can toddle about together next year!
The Markovs
Shannon,
Wow he looks so good, looks like he is off the O2!!!Good for him.
Just think we only have a few more months of sheltering our babies away from all the germs!!!
Leanne
How exciting!! He is such a cutie! -Carley
He has the biggest eyes I have ever seen! Hugs!
xo~ Kate
Thank you both for the recent posts. Poor, Chuckie, I get on him about no new posts. So I'm happy to see 2 in one week. Charlie is so adorable! And praise God everything is okay. What a long haul you guys have been through. Hope to meet the little man personally. Much love, Kris Waxman
Way to go Charlie! Chuckie and Shannon, better watchout it is non-stop action from now on!
Post a Comment