Thanks for posting the video clip. It is so great to see Charlie in action! And still on the C-PAP so that must be good news too! I am so excited and amazed by his progress. Yea Charlie! What a wonderful answer to prayer :)
He is so precious with the most adorable eyes! Shannon and Chuckie, you have one beautiful baby! Thanks for sharing the clip. We are all pleased and impressed with how tough he is fighting to live. Praise God! Praying for you, Tamarah & crew
Ahhhhh! We love the video. There is so much to be thankful for in just 36 seconds. For starters, his holding your finger is priceless!!! Second, seeing his eyes open and close as he checks out his environment is truly a delight. And at the end, when you pan out, we get to see Charlie’s chest move up and down as he breathes on his own-witnessing God’s answer to prayer for Charlie’s lungs!!! We continue to pray for you three and thank God for what he has done so far. Looking forward to more progress and more video.-The Block’s
Thank you so much for the video! What an adorable little boy you have! I still pray for Charlie every day , and I am so glad to now have an image of him 'in action' in my mind. I can't wait to meet the actual boy! Hang in there, Chuckie and Shannon, I'm praying for both of you, too." Kathy Biederbeck
May the peace of Christ, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and your minds..." Phil. 4:7
So sweet to watch that little chest rise and fall and rise again. Good work Charlie! Pretty soon he'll be tugging on those tubes and wires and then you'll know he's getting ready for the next phase!
Awesome. Thanks for posting a video. Video clips are so great to see and add even more perspective to what I can read about Charlie. This may sound like a lot to say about one short clip, but there seems to be so much awareness in Charlie's eyes. It's great to see that kind of development in him already, but hard to imagine that it's that much more of a struggle for him. I'm glad Charlie is so strong, this world clearly needs him here. -David (& Annelise)
Happy Mother's Day Shannon!!! We wish you a day of much joy and pray you have many decades of happiness with your little man Charlie. Still thinking and praying for you all often!!!-the Block's
Happy Mother's Day Shannon!!! I love him. He is so cute and i am pretty sure that he has your eyes. it must have melted your heart when you held him for the first time. xo, m
Happy Mother's Day Shannon!!! I know I already commented, but this video is so precious I have watched it like 15 times! hehe :-) He is an amazing little boy! -Carley
Everything about seeing him in action is BEAUTIFUL! thank you for sharing. I look forward to future posts and pictures showing this little Miracle in progress! Much Love Charlie Duff! :) -Zane and Kids.
16 comments:
Thanks for posting the video clip. It is so great to see Charlie in action! And still on the C-PAP so that must be good news too! I am so excited and amazed by his progress. Yea Charlie! What a wonderful answer to prayer :)
Charlotte
Boy, I bet he is more than ready to get rid of that head gear! I can't wait to see more& more video!
~ Kate
He is so precious with the most adorable eyes! Shannon and Chuckie, you have one beautiful baby! Thanks for sharing the clip. We are all pleased and impressed with how tough he is fighting to live. Praise God!
Praying for you,
Tamarah & crew
Ahhhhh! We love the video. There is so much to be thankful for in just 36 seconds. For starters, his holding your finger is priceless!!! Second, seeing his eyes open and close as he checks out his environment is truly a delight. And at the end, when you pan out, we get to see Charlie’s chest move up and down as he breathes on his own-witnessing God’s answer to prayer for Charlie’s lungs!!! We continue to pray for you three and thank God for what he has done so far. Looking forward to more progress and more video.-The Block’s
Oh my goodness! He is the cutest little guy!! Its so awesome to see him moving around and alert! :-)
-Carley and Bryan
Thank you so much for the video! What an adorable little boy you have! I still pray for Charlie every day , and I am so glad to now have an image of him 'in action' in my mind. I can't wait to meet the actual boy!
Hang in there, Chuckie and Shannon, I'm praying for both of you, too." Kathy Biederbeck
May the peace of Christ, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and your minds..." Phil. 4:7
Its great to hear progress! And your pics and video are priceless. Carol and I are thinking about you guys every day.
Sal Cano
So sweet to watch that little chest rise and fall and rise again. Good work Charlie! Pretty soon he'll be tugging on those tubes and wires and then you'll know he's getting ready for the next phase!
He is soooo cute, I can't wait to hold him!!! Thanks for posting the video. Love it!
Jodi
Awesome. Thanks for posting a video. Video clips are so great to see and add even more perspective to what I can read about Charlie. This may sound like a lot to say about one short clip, but there seems to be so much awareness in Charlie's eyes. It's great to see that kind of development in him already, but hard to imagine that it's that much more of a struggle for him. I'm glad Charlie is so strong, this world clearly needs him here. -David (& Annelise)
Awesome!!!
Happy Mother's Day Shannon!!! We wish you a day of much joy and pray you have many decades of happiness with your little man Charlie. Still thinking and praying for you all often!!!-the Block's
Happy Mother's Day Shannon!
I hope you get to hold your little Charlie today:0)
Give him a squeeze for us.
hugs to you~
The Hoags
Happy Mother's Day Shannon!!! I love him. He is so cute and i am pretty sure that he has your eyes. it must have melted your heart when you held him for the first time.
xo,
m
Happy Mother's Day Shannon!!! I know I already commented, but this video is so precious I have watched it like 15 times! hehe :-) He is an amazing little boy! -Carley
Everything about seeing him in action is BEAUTIFUL! thank you for sharing. I look forward to future posts and pictures showing this little Miracle in progress!
Much Love Charlie Duff! :)
-Zane and Kids.
Post a Comment