Saturday, May 3, 2008

Pictures from yesterday and today...







11 comments:

SpaceAlias said...

You were able to hold your baby! such a momentum moment. I cried. I'm so happy for you. I am praying for that little angel. Love, Jess

Anonymous said...

By the way I meant Momentous, not momentum. Hopefully, it is alway momentum however!

Anonymous said...

Cuddle time! We are SO happy to read about Charlie's improvements. He is such a little trooper. Much love from Christine, Jeremy and Espen

Anonymous said...

Those are such precious pictures! I am so happy that she finally got to hold her little guy! He is perfect! It was great seeing you guys yesterday. :-) -Carley and Bryan

Anonymous said...

I am seriously crying.
There is no GREATER feeling than holding your baby for the first time. In your case, it's gotta be ten thousand times greater than that. I am so very happy for you three.

What an awesome day for you.
many hugs to you !
Kate Hoag

JoAnne Markov said...

That last photo just made my day...week, even. Praise God that you were finally able to hold your wee man! Bring on the Kangaroo Care!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Charlie must have been so happy to be so close, to feel your warmth, and to hear your heart beat again, Shanon!!!! Praise God! Oh, YEAH!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah! I can only imagine how wonderful it was to FINALLY hold your little baby! We will keep praying for all three of you.

Tamarah Sandberg & crew

Liz said...

Nothing like feeling their little cheeks on you - congradulations! So glad to hear things are moving forward.

The Tetlow Family said...

I am so happy you got to hold him Shannon. That should give Charlie the extra boost to fight even harder so you can hold him all of the time. I am so happy to hear that he is doing so much better.
Love, Keri

jenny block said...

We are so incredibly thrilled about Charlie's progress and ecstatic that you got to embrace your little peanut for the first time!!! He looks so peaceful getting to sleep on his mama. God is soooo good! We continue to pray night and day for you three. Can't wait for the day we get to hold Mr. Charlie man too! Thanks for the posts and pictures.-Love the Block's

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful. And I love all the work you've done on the blog. The photos of Shannon holding Charlie made me tear up. Our thoughts and love are with you both!
Jennifer & Benjamin Holm