Friday, May 16, 2008

More Photos of Charlie

Charlie's 1st encounter with wildlife
Charlie's 2nd encounter with wildlifeRelaxing on a break from C-PAP

"Please don't velcro that thing back on my head"
No more C-PAP, just Nasal Cannula
"Dear God, thank you for getting rid of my C-PAP""I hear you guys talking about me back there"

"I'll take it"

"Thank you!"

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness those are the cutest pictures!!!! I love his praying one! I am so glad to see him doing so well and able to interact with you guys! What a blessing! :-) Thank you for the pictures!!-Carley and Bryan

jenny block said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenny block said...

Charlie you are way too cute!!! You are really starting to fill out. We are so thankful to see picture of you looking so healthy and alert. You have your mama's long fingers and big eyes! Thanks for posting the pictures Chuckie. They are precious. We continue to pray for you all. Love, The Blocks

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Charlie is just too adorable. Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures of him. It is so incredible to see him doing better.

Jenn Mellentine

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! What adorable pictures! The "praying" picture is amazing. We're so happy to see what great progress little Charlie has made. We will continue to pray for all of you and can't wait to meet Charlie in person.
Love,
Paul & Gail Battaglia

Anonymous said...

Oh man ! What a TOTAL cutie! We cant wait to meet you charlie!!!
XOXO~ The Hoags

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those fun photos ... I love the last one with his pacifier and energetic legs. He looks like an active little guy. Glad to hear about all the wonderful progress !!!

The Rich Family

Grandma Dorie said...

Charlie boy,

You will never lack love, joy or LAUGHS! And, yes, you are the cutest baby ever!

We are so thankful to God for you!

Love you!
Grandma xo

gogo grandma said...

I'm so excited to see little Charlie getting bigger and bigger. Yea! I changd my screen saver to the little chubby picture of Charlie. He is so cute.
Love you guys and praying
Peggy and Shawn

Anonymous said...

Cutest baby ever!
Love, Andrea

The Martins said...

I vote for a green binkie!

Charlotte Spears said...

Charlie is so cute! Thank you for posting the picurtes. Kevin and I are visiting John & Tracy in NY this week, and my parents are here too, and we are all admiring your beautiful little boy and giving thanks for his great progress.

Liz said...

What a personality - he is absolutely perfect and so animated. Congradulations on graduation to the nasal canula - now you get to see more of his darling face!

Anonymous said...

Charlie looks WONDERFUL! It brings such joy to my heart to see his eyes open and looking so alert! I bet you two are estatic! Many blessings!
Thank you for sharing this amazing journey with us. I truly appreciate being able to be a part of this journey. :)
-Zane.

Anonymous said...

Charlie,
You are more popular than a rock star; we all feel like we know you very personally. What amazing photos your dad has shared!! In no time at all, you will be ready for Kindergarten. Still asking Jesus to make you healthy and strong. The handsome is already there!! Love, The von Lehes

Unknown said...

He is truly a little miracle baby. Love those pictures and those little expressive eyes. I'm sure he was so excited to be held by his daddy. And, I'm sure he was also thrilled to encounter wildlife ;). Shannon good job with the kangaroo cares too, enjoy the snuggles. Tatum says "hi" Charlie! Love Jess

Anonymous said...

Such great pictures and the comments are so Chuckie! Your humor is back and that is a good sign. :) Jack and Candee