Here are some pictures of Shannon giving Charlie his first feeding. It'll still be a while before we know how he's handling it, but it seemed to go pretty smoothly.
What a wonderful new step forward! We are still checking in on Charlie's blog every day and our 2 year old Henry says a "spesha prayer for Charie" every night before he hits the pillow. Keep up the good work - Charlie looks so sweet watching his Mom while eating!
My mom swore that talking to, and touching my brother Wade everyday, (when he was a premature infant born 2 months early and in icu), was exactly what helped him make it through. Little Charlie obviously knows your there, and these are the sweetest pictures I think I have ever seen. Keep up the good work Chuckie & Shannon. We wish you all our best everyday. xo ~ Kate
So incredibly precious you guys. I’m totally crying of course! Charlie soooo loves his mama. I’m thrilled you are able to feed him. Thank you for posting such heart melting pictures. Love-the Block’s
Thanks for sharing the photos! Its good to see him moving and see his little eyes open. I've been checking this blog everyday (sometimes twice) and it's great to see and hear that Charlie is doing just a little better. Thank you Chuckie for being so faithful in keeping this blog and letting us know how Charlie is doing.
These pictures say more than words could ever say Chuckie! I realize you are exahusted from the posting and maybe you could just post some pictures every few days for us?? These are so precious and Shannon is just beautiful too! Thanks for sharing your life with all of us! Rhonda Dimmick; Farnam
Thanks for the great photos! its really great to see such a positive interaction. I agree with Kate... talking and contact is the best medicine. I currently have another family friend with a sick preemie in Oregon and they swear by it too. Tell little Charlie hi from Tatum! Love Jess
Oh, I love that he wants to look at his mommy! I'm so happy that you got to feed him, Shannon. Thanks Chuckie for the pictures. I think about you guys all the time and check the blog every day...it's great to see how you guys are doing!
What a blessing, Shannon, that you were able to give Charlie his first meal. Such an intimate time between you and your son that will be treasured in your heart for all time. Continually praying for you Candee
Those are precious pictures! I am so glad that she was able to have that first time feeding with him. :-) You 3 are in our thoughts and prayers! -Carley and Bryan
These photos are so sweet. The three of you are amazing and are so lucky to have each other. You are always in our thoughts...love, Christine, Jeremy and Espen.
Chuckie and Shannon and baby Charlie we are all keeping up with your blog's and many family and friends are praying for all of you! When our family celebrated Cach's wedding our thoughts and prayers were with you. We missed seeing you and know you all are doing everything you can to support Charlie. We are very, very proud of you!
Love the Millers, Elgines and the rest of our huge family!!xoxox
My thoughts and prayers are with the three of you. I just discovered I can post a comment! Shannon keep up the great work, Charlie really seems to enjoy you. Lots of love is sent out to you all. Kathryn & Brian
17 comments:
Way to go Mommy!!!!!
XO Dorie
What a wonderful new step forward! We are still checking in on Charlie's blog every day and our 2 year old Henry says a "spesha prayer for Charie" every night before he hits the pillow. Keep up the good work - Charlie looks so sweet watching his Mom while eating!
My mom swore that talking to, and touching my brother Wade everyday, (when he was a premature infant born 2 months early and in icu), was exactly what helped him make it through.
Little Charlie obviously knows your there, and these are the sweetest pictures I think I have ever seen.
Keep up the good work Chuckie & Shannon. We wish you all our best everyday.
xo ~ Kate
So incredibly precious you guys. I’m totally crying of course! Charlie soooo loves his mama. I’m thrilled you are able to feed him. Thank you for posting such heart melting pictures. Love-the Block’s
Thanks for sharing the photos! Its good to see him moving and see his little eyes open. I've been checking this blog everyday (sometimes twice) and it's great to see and hear that Charlie is doing just a little better. Thank you Chuckie for being so faithful in keeping this blog and letting us know how Charlie is doing.
-Kevin
These pictures say more than words could ever say Chuckie! I realize you are exahusted from the posting and maybe you could just post some pictures every few days for us?? These are so precious and Shannon is just beautiful too! Thanks for sharing your life with all of us!
Rhonda Dimmick; Farnam
Sorry, we have not called, due to the email received.
We have been passing on the info and asking everyone one to pray for Charlie!
Love & Prayers
Papa & Grandma Dee
Thanks for the great photos! its really great to see such a positive interaction. I agree with Kate... talking and contact is the best medicine. I currently have another family friend with a sick preemie in Oregon and they swear by it too. Tell little Charlie hi from Tatum! Love Jess
Oh, I love that he wants to look at his mommy! I'm so happy that you got to feed him, Shannon. Thanks Chuckie for the pictures. I think about you guys all the time and check the blog every day...it's great to see how you guys are doing!
-Andrea
What a blessing, Shannon, that you were able to give Charlie his first meal. Such an intimate time between you and your son that will be treasured in your heart for all time. Continually praying for you Candee
Those are precious pictures! I am so glad that she was able to have that first time feeding with him. :-) You 3 are in our thoughts and prayers!
-Carley and Bryan
These photos are so sweet. The three of you are amazing and are so lucky to have each other. You are always in our thoughts...love, Christine, Jeremy and Espen.
Great photos. Thanks for keeping such a great blog. Charlie's a great fighter. Praying for you guys. -Dave & Annelise
Wow, these pictures are incredible.
Sending all best wishes to your family!
Jessica McDougall
Those are great photos. You are a great mommy. You are all in our prayers. Love Thom and Esther
Chuckie and Shannon and baby Charlie we are all keeping up with your blog's and many family and friends are praying for all of you! When our family celebrated Cach's wedding our thoughts and prayers were with you. We missed seeing you and know you all are doing everything you can to support Charlie. We are very, very proud of you!
Love the Millers, Elgines and the rest of our huge family!!xoxox
My thoughts and prayers are with the three of you. I just discovered I can post a comment! Shannon keep up the great work, Charlie really seems to enjoy you. Lots of love is sent out to you all.
Kathryn & Brian
Post a Comment