Tuesday, December 16, 2008

family fun!

Charlie had a great week! It was his cousin Ethan's birthday so we celebrated at our house. We don't get Charlie and Ethan together much because of germs, but Ethan was healthy and it was really fun. We snapped a picture of the two of them together. Charlie's grandpa (Abu) comes over every week or so; he and Charlie really like to goof off. Charlie is so social...it makes it really fun to have different people and family members over all the time. I was giving Charlie a bath today in his usual sink and I could not believe how big he was! Not just size-wise but just in maturity too! He was totally chilling out in the sink. I remember when we brought him home he was so tiny and floppy and he seemed so fragile. Babies grow up so fast!

We got the results of Charlie's echocardiogram today and his heart looks perfectly normal. We can experiment with taking his oxygen off at night and he is cleared to go to the mountains (with oxygen in case he needs it). Charlie is still healthy and illness-free. Yay!!


5 comments:

The Newmans said...

It looks like that handsome guy is getting too big for the sink!

Charlotte Spears said...

I love bath time! Baby bellies are the cutest!

The Newmans said...

I just got your Christmas Card...and I LOVE it! Thanks! He looks so good and you guys all look so happy! I NEED to see you guys...He's too cute!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I know you are really busy, but we need some Christmas pictures soon. We aren't going to let you stop blogging until this little guy is about, oh I don't know, 30!!!!!
Jane Bennett

Anonymous said...

Well, I think Jane summed it up pretty well! It has been too long since 12/16 - we need another "fix"!

Hugs,
Nancy

P.S. Tell Dorie & Chuck I said Hello and Happy New Year!