Wednesday, January 7, 2009
A great Christmas...
I'm so sorry that it has taken me so long to post! I was waiting on some great pictures Chuckie's brother took of Charlie and his new giant stuffed horse. We still don't have them, so you will have to take my word for it-Charlie loved his giant stuffed horse!! Christmas was so fun this year. We were really low-key and hung out at Grandma and Grandpa Duff's house. We haven't started Charlie on solids yet but we gave him a taste of mashed potatoes at dinner. You will see why we haven't really started solids...I already posted a picture of Charlie in his adorable Santa hat. Well, we put him in the whole outfit-but we forgot the hat! I was bummed, but he looked super cute in it anyway. We got to relax and hang out with the family for a few days and it was really fun. I hope you enjoy all the new pictures of Charlie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh .... that Santa outfit is to die for. Love it !!!
Hope to see you guys and baby Charlie soon.
Happy New Year!
Jodi
Glad to see Charile and Family had a good Christmas.
Charlie is such a doll! It was such a thrill to finally be able to hold him, see him face to adorable face and exchange smiles!!! I'm sorry we waited so long, but I've been so incredibly paranoid about germs. I'd just die if we passed any on. Can't wait to read what the new year has in store for you and your little man. Love and hugs, Jenny Block
Post a Comment