Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Charlie loves the Christmas tree...
Well, Charlie is rolling over and scooting really well. He can really move around. These pictures of him by the Christmas tree really look as if I put him right in front of the tree, but I did not! Several times I put him on his back on the far corner of his mat-and every time he would scoot and roll so that he could look right at the tree. You can see he gets closer and closer. I wanted to get a picture of him looking right at the tree, but he kept looking at me. Charlie is such a people person. I'm sure that many of you have heard our anecdote about the physical therapist we saw who wants him to be more interested in toys and less interested in people. Needless to say, it is low on our list of worries! He is really starting to like his toys, but he really loves people!! I had to take a photo of him in his hip onesie and goofy socks. He really hams it up sometimes. A friend of ours sent us a Santa outfit...it is so cute. We haven't put it on him yet, but as soon as I saw it I had to snap a photo of Charlie in the hat with my iPhone and send it to his Daddy. We are so thankful that we have made it through so far with no illness. We have a few more months to go, but time is flying by!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So he is social. Is there something wrong with that? Love how you took care of it. LOVE the photos. What a heartbreaker. Stay healthy Charlie!
Way to go Charlie, what a special Christmas this will be for your family. We are so happy for you :)
I really need to squeeze him...he's just too cute!
Thanks for posting all the photos. It is so fun to virtually watch Charlie grow up! Audrey prefers people to toys also.I guess we could brag that our children are not materialistic...ha ha
Post a Comment