Sunday, September 7, 2008

Charlie is over 10lbs!

10lbs 1 ounce to be exact. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks:

Charlie's first walk (asleep the whole time)

Charlie in his hug-a-bub wrap with mom

Charlie talking a nasal canula break

Charlie with his favorite monkey rattle

Charlie with his favorite parent

Bath time, too much flash time

Bath time with more even lighting

Sleeping with mommy

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his smile! Who would have thunk it huh. He's so big now. So happy he's doing well. Hope you are getting more sleep. Wishing you all the very best.

Anonymous said...

We thought you all had fallen off the face of the earth, but guess life has gotten a little busy, huh? Charlie is a remarkable boy--very smart and musical, we're betting!! Keep up the cuddling and hugging. He'll be running all over the place before you can believe it. Blessings to All, The von Lehes

Anonymous said...

Those are such precious pictures!! He is one handsome little boy! :-) Glad you all are doing well! -Carley and Bryan

Nicolle Webber said...

Hello Shannon, I'm not sure you rmember me ( Nicolle Magnanti) we went to taylor and Mesa together and had many classes together! I saw your site on Keri's blog and I was happy to see another familiar face. I love your blog and am very happy to hear Charlie is adapting well. I work at St. Joes in Phx and see alot of babies like Charlie and you stiuation! He looks wonderful and healthier by the blogs... I hope to keep in touch from here!

Nicolle Webber

Anonymous said...

I love the double chin ... can't wait to see him.

Too Cute !!!!

Jodi

Anonymous said...

SO glad Charlie is doing so well! I check the blog often and still pray for him. He is adorable and I am so happy for you both, as well as happy for Grandma Dorie!
Terri Pearson

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you for posting the photos! Charlie is adorable and looking SO healthy. Hope you are getting a bit more rest and life is settling down for you. We think of you often. The Waxman Family

bryn rathvon said...

so glad to see he's doing well and you guys seem to be adjusting beautifully!! He's adorable...

The Newmans said...

I can't believe how big he is! He looks great...and still TOO cute for words.

Anonymous said...

Hey Duff family,
Hope all is well, Charile looks great.
The Wood Family

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh!! Charlie is looking fabulous!! I can't believe it!! What a gorgeous little guy he is!! I'm not sure if you remember me from Desert...RT...but I stumbled across your blog from Lynda's...I hope you don't mind me adding you guys to mine...would love to check Charlie out every now and then! Take care and hope all is well!!
~Tammy Chisholm

Anonymous said...

I want to squeeze him!
xoxo~ Kate

Charlotte Spears said...

What a handsome little man! Thanks for posting more pictures. It is wonderful to see him thriving! My nephew, Colin Joshua Spears, was born Thur 9/11 and was also 10 lb 1 oz! It is so fun to have all these babies in our lives.

JoAnne Markov said...

Charlieeee!!!! He looks fantastic, you two. Truly fantastic. Round, cherubic, healthy ... we can't wait to meet him!

Love,

The Markovs

Anonymous said...

I love that cool wrap Shannon! Does that work like the Mobi wrap we tried in the NICU? Just by looking at his handsome self, i would never know what difficult path you all have walked. Love to all of you, Cheryl A

Anonymous said...

We pray that Charlie continues to thrive, and that you guys continue to adjust. Adding a child makes a big change in a family - and having one with special needs makes it more complicated. I wish you all success and health.

Nancy