Monday, August 4, 2008

Joey still needs a home...

Some people have asked if we still need a home for our cat Joey (see post below) and the answer is yes! Please have anyone interested email me at chuckieduff@cox.net.

We're not getting much sleep, but Charlie is doing just great at home. I'll make a more detailed post soon.

3 comments:

Heidi Marie said...

Hello! I received an email from Sarah Martin concerning your cat! I have a friend who works for a vet and will happily send along your need to her. On a side note, your baby is beautiful and we would have been on the same floor after the birth of my son. We were moved to antepartum because of lack of space. Our son is Noah, he is almost three months!

Heidi Marie said...

Oops. I meant to add that while on that floor we were praying for Mom's, Dad's and babies in the NICU!

Anonymous said...

Hi-
I heard about Charlie a few months back when I was raising money for the March of Dimes and have kept you in my prayers since. I am very happy that he is now home, even though you will be limited in your outings... will continue to pray for his health and for your cat to find a good home.