Chuckie and Shannon Dan and I wanted to let you know that we are praying for you and your sweet baby boy. We are praying for peace, comfort, and strength for all of you and for wisdom for the doctors. We were so glad to hear that the PDA is getting better and we will continue praying that Charlie will get stronger every day. Thanks for keeping us updated Dan and Jennifer Mellentine
What a precious, precious picture. What a precious touch of your hand to his head. Tears swell in my eyes as I gaze into his. He is a beautiful creation. Candee :)
5 comments:
He is so cute with his eyes open. I am glad to hear that the Ibuprofin is working. I think about you all often.
Chuckie and Shannon
Dan and I wanted to let you know that we are praying for you and your sweet baby boy. We are praying for peace, comfort, and strength for all of you and for wisdom for the doctors. We were so glad to hear that the PDA is getting better and we will continue praying that Charlie will get stronger every day.
Thanks for keeping us updated
Dan and Jennifer Mellentine
He' a cutie!
Hi Duffs!
I hope its okay, but I put Charlie's picture on my March of Dime's page. This year Tatum's Team is going to walk for Charlie.
Here is the link:
http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?SeId=505997&si=
Hopefully that works, you can also get there via
http://www.marchforbabies.org/Tatums_Team
If you'd prefer not to have his picture there just let me know.
We're thinking of you, and all our love to little Charlie.
What a precious, precious picture. What a precious touch of your hand to his head. Tears swell in my eyes as I gaze into his. He is a beautiful creation. Candee :)
Post a Comment